Seeking to get a efficient dissertation composing facilitate? Much of our skilled consultants will definitely present you with any top-notch on-line thesis support without difficulty advanced writers.
ENCLOUDS is focused on providing best possible job opportunities for the local residents, while our clients can be anywhere in the United States. Being a HUBZone company, there will be preferences given to residents of HUBzone areas. If interested please send your updated resume along with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the moment we are seeking candidates with following technical qualifications in the IT field. Click on lines below for detailed descriptions
- Provide support and maintenance for all MIS applications.
- Assist in the development of interfaces between control and information software.
- Works with Project Managers as a development resource, meeting timelines and deliverables as assigned.
- Develop ad-hoc reports on an as needed basis.
- Assist in the installation of software patches, service packs, and updates.
- Act as liaison between MIS and other Departments.
- Utilize software tools for documentation and communication.
- Assist in development, testing, and deployment of handheld devices.
- Cooperate in the development of and adherence to high quality standards and goals.
- Provide on-call support on an as needed basis.
- Knowledge of software programming languages, standards, and principles.
- Knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging principles.
- Knowledge of data privacy practices, laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of good database design principles
- Strong programming ability and experience with SQL, PL/SQL, C#, C++, and HTML.
- Skill in interpersonal relations and in dealing with the public.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with excellent relationship management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- BA/BS in Information Technology or related field.
The Program Manager works in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and reports to the VP.
Delivers timely, effective, easily understandable, concise program deliverables including program roadmaps, governance plans and presentations, project calendars, budget reviews, cross-project dependencies, risks analyses and mitigation, key performance indicators (KPIs), stakeholder coordination and status communication via multiple media.
Communicates program objectives, status, risks and alternatives with senior stakeholders, leadership and executives.
Ensures regular, effective communication happens with team members and cross-functional resources.
Ability to translate technical rollouts and features to non-technical audiences.
- 12+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure area with at least 5+ years’ experience in PMO type roles. Demonstrated success in the delivery of multiple projects and programs.
- Understanding of modern software development and infrastructure tools, processes and practices, including Agile Development, Cloud, and DevOps.
- Responsible for overall PMO activities in project phase. Familiar with working in a project environment including planning, deliverables, progress tracking and reporting
- Excellent communication skills; Communicates program objectives, status, risks and alternatives with senior stakeholders, leadership and executives.
- Ensuring meeting cadence, structured reporting of project activities including MOMs. Should track Risk/Issues and CR’s.
- Facilitating cross-work stream collaboration to identify inter-dependencies, project requirements and risks, and maintaining open lines of communication throughout the implementation.
- Works well in a highly autonomous environment; demonstrated ability to influence internal and external resources with competing priorities and across multiple time zones.
- PMP Certification desired
- BA/BS in business, computer science preferred or other technical field or appropriate work experience.
- Responsible for selection and implementation of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) tool and
- Help identify, assess and manage IT risks through risk assessment
- Partner with business owners to document risk response plans
- Provide risk management subject matter expertise in projects
- Identify gaps and opportunities for improving the risk management process
- 5-6 years of experience conducting Risk assessments
- Risk, management and/or consulting experience
- Experience with industry control standards/frameworks such as ISO, NIST, HIPAA, etc
- CISSP / CISA certification preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of specialized experience in defining computer security requirements for high-level applications, evaluation of approved security product capabilities, and developing solutions to MLS problems.
- Demonstrated understanding of information security concepts and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Experience with performing security assessment of infrastructure, applications, and static/dynamic code analysis.
- Experience with assessment and evaluation of information systems to recommend changes, mitigate threats, risks, and vulnerabilities. Conduct Incident Response testing to evaluate processes for detection, response, and reporting of security incidents.
- Experience in developing DISA STIGS, IRS/CIS Benchmark style hardening checklists to establish system security baseline documentation.
- Experience with administering and maintaining all security architecture technology solutions including SIEM, vulnerability management, anti-virus management, database monitoring and encryption, IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention, and Web Application Firewall.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in managing computer systems and utilizing Tenable Security Center to manage security vulnerabilities and compliance configurations.
- Experience as a Certified Ethical Hacker.
- Over 8 + years of Industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of mainframe concepts, DASD, JCL, Jobs & Scheduling.
- Experience as a Mainframe Administrator in IBM OS/390 & ADABAS. Should be able to perform basic administration such as recycling the mainframe
- Excellent Operating Systems hands-on Knowledge(Mainframe Skills) – z/OS, z/VM, TSO/ISPF, ISMF, JCL, SMP/E, Catalogs, CA1, DFSMS, DFHSM, DFDSS, REXX, Utilities
- Knowledge of IBM MQ series Qs & Real time messaging platform
- Knowledge of NDM (Connect Direct)
- Solid knowledge of CA Scheduler. Should be able work on managing jobs in on mainframe, Purge, reload, reset and Re-run failed jobs and schedules
- Hands-on experience with UNIX (AIX, Solaris, Linus).
- Experience working with UNIX access management products, including Centrify Identity and Access Management Solutions.
- Knowledge of the following:Remote Desktop, XenMobile, Good Mobile, Open Deploy, Unix Access, Shared Drive Access, Home Drive, Hyperion 184.108.40.206, Phone Access Line – Voice Response System.
- Create and execute test cases while leveraging various test heuristics to validate products are working as expected.
- Collaborate with project/business teams to reproduce, analyze, and debug issues. Success in this role requires the ability to demonstrate ownership and accountability through self-directed task management.
- Review functional/operational requirements and design specifications; advise Project Management and/or Testing Leads regarding requirements and design testability.
- Recommend methods for process improvement, detailing strengths and weaknesses of existing and proposed procedures and controls.
- Coordinate efforts with Automation Testing resources to determine which test cases and under what conditions automation will improve effectiveness and efficiency of testing.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of QA experience.
- Knowledge of modern testing methodologies.
- Creating, preparing and implementing systems quality assurance reviews for numerous applications.
- Responsible for primary development of testing strategies.
- Consulting with users, providing advice and direction.
- Performs more complex analysis of business requirements and system specifications.
- May serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project.
- Creates test plans and scripts for own projects. May lead and review test plans written by others.
- Performs moderately complex to complex test data conditioning, regression testing and testing validation using ALM
- Provides specific guidance on defects to developers. Gives direction to less experienced analysts.
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects in ALM and JIRA
- Documents all phases of the Systems QA process.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum/Kanban disciplines preferred.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn and teach new skills in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, and presentation), organizational, and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrates a team approach to quality.
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree or recognized technical diploma in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
Producing is a popular art of producing that uses symbols like a method of expressing language
Composing systems are not truly human languages; as an alternative, they’re means of ridding an speech in a structure that can subsequently be translated by other personal statements help people split by space and time. The craft of creating is really what makes language amazing into the people who speak it, and on into the readers who can’t talk.
There are 0 comment on "Careers"